This week we have released version 2.1 of our ITSM best practice solution IT-Guardian, built on the popular ServiceNow platform. The new release is fully synchronized with the ServiceNow 'Geneva'- release that includes ‘Connect Support and Chat'- functionality. And of course that’s not all. What else did we do to keep IT-Guardian the one and only best practice ITSM solution there is?
- We converted ServiceNow Release Management v2 to a best practice IT-Guardian process.
- We have improved the security setup of IT-Guardian thus ensuring a better separation of tasks.
- We implemented stricter security measures, amongst others for session timeout, authentication and authorization settings.
- We made improvements based on recommendations for the Automated Configuration Evaluator (ACE).
- We have enriched the tactical reports based on Performance Analytics KPIs with IT-Guardian specific KPIs.
- We implemented several solutions for various issues and customer requests.