CRN, a leading IT channel publication, have announced the shortlist for their Women in Channel Awards, which sees five Logicalis UK employees nominated.
The awards aim to recognise the women who are influential in the IT sector, which is still reported to be a heavily male-dominated industry. CRN hopes the awards will celebrate the successful careers of the women shortlisted and inspire more women to consider a career in technology.
The shortlisted Logicalis UK employees are:
- Jane Emerson, Client Director - Sales Employee of the Year, Reseller/Services
- Natalie Matthews, Chief Operating Officer - Role Model of the Year
- Natasha Darbyshire, Head of IT - Manager of the Year
- Wendy Paine, TIS Team Leader - Technical Employee of the Year
- Fanni Vig, Head of Data and IoT Business Unit - Entrepreneur of the Year
Natalie Matthews, one of the shortlisted finalists and Chief Operating Officer at Logicalis UK commented: “We’ve said before that the technology sector needs to work together to introduce new initiatives that encourage diversity and enforce change, so credit to CRN for the steps they’ve made to recognise the huge impact that women are having. Personally, it’s an honour to be shortlisted, and to be joined by four of my colleagues on the shortlist is testament to the progress that Logicalis is making to address gender equality.”
The winners will be announced at the ceremony on the evening of the 18th October at the Hilton London Bankside Hotel. Congratulations and good luck to all the nominees!